ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
•NO SHOES— only socks or bare feet (socks are recommended)
•No pushing, body slamming , flips, or climbing on walls.
•Slides are for sliding. Jumping down the slide will result in serious injury.
•No glass, soda bottles/cans, eye glasses, or sharp objects.
•No food, drinks, gum, candy, or silly string allowed inside or around the inflatable.
•NO SILLY STRING OR SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.
•Never use water on, in, or near the inflatable.
•Contact Dino Jump or deflate the unit if winds exceed 25 MPH.
JUMPS: 6-8 kids up to 8 years old, 4-6 kids 9-12 years old, 2-3 kids 13+
SLIDES: 4 kids at a time, sliding down 1 at a time
OBSTACLE COURSES: 2 kids at a time
WATER SLIDES: 4-6 kids, sliding down 1 at a time
SLIP & SLIDES: 1 person at a time
DUNK TANK: 1 person at a time, hands on lap (adult supervision required at all times). No person should stand behind the target or dunk tank or in front of anyone throwing the ball.
1. POWER: The blower runs on electricity and can plug into any standard 110 volt outlet. We cannot place the inflatable more than 150 feet from the outlet. (No other electrical cords should be plugged into that outlet while the blower is in operation.) 2. INDEMNIFICATION: Lessee agrees to indemnify Lessor and hold lessor harmless from all claims, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, liability, including Attorney Fees, fines, and penalties arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the equipment or its use, or the personnel provided including, without limitation, the Manufacturers, selection, Delivery, Possession, Use, Operation, Conduct, or return of said equipment.
3. Lessee agrees to pay Lessor the full list price and/or estimated cost of repairs for any and all damages to rented equipment returned in a damaged or non-operational condition (as determined by Lessor).
4. Lessee agrees to return rented equipment in the same condition as it was received. This agreement encompasses the entire agreement between the Lessor and the Lessee and all changes must be in writing.
5. Lessee agrees to pay all Attorney’s fee’s, court dates, non sufficient funds charges and any costs of collection that Lessor may incur.
CONDITION OF USE
1) Customer is aware of weather conditions for the day. Once the jump is set up, customer agrees to pay full price for rental regardless of time used.
2) Customer agrees to return rented equipment in the same condition as received, including but not limited to cleanliness. A $100 cleaning fee will apply to any equipment returned in non rentable condition.
3) There will be a $25 fee for all checks returned NSF (NON Sufficient Funds)